Monday 1 April 2013

Prologue;

I dug my nails into his skin, attempting to bring him closer; further into me. He panted in sheer ecstasy, his body trembling out of control. Our bodies moved in calculated stealth, separated only by the film of sweat. That boy was still unable to get his rhythm right, but right at this point, it don't matter.

The lust was rendered stronger, advocated by my growing affection for him, dispelling my qualms leaving nothing but love. I ran my fingers through his hair, letting out soft cries of euphoria. "Oh. Kaven. This feels so good." Soon as those words left my lips, I could feel him harden, the jolts of his excited heart creating goosebumps like a shockwave.

He went faster, taking me with insurmountable passion and ignited the zenith of pleasure that spread like wildfire. A bead of sweat trickled from his forehead, landing silently on my cheek. His eyes, fazed with the overwhelming carnality, pierced right through my gaze. "Sweetie... I think i'm gonna cum." He whispered with immense effort amid his breathlessness.

His hold tightened as he took a deep plunge, the tip of his shaft throbbed down the slippery passage, triggering a chain of explosions throughout me that cascaded like waterfall. His manhood squirmed excitedly in all that wetness; letting out a moan, he arched his back in recalcitrant delight, his hands on full grip of my breasts as his seeds spilled like tidal waves. He opened his eyes, a smile of guilty pleasure across his face before collapsing onto me with exhaustion.

That was the first time he came, after many tries. I'm not complaining, but damn, was that sense of achievement nothing short of satisfactory. I smoothed his hair and traced my fingers against the contours of his gently heaving body. And in that very moment, we were immaculate.

Somewhere, at the back of my head, thoughts of Richard spiked through like needles, stabbing at my conscience. He's almost back from his business trip.











1 comment:

  1. Very descriptive, if this is an original work, please publish it.

    ReplyDelete