Monday 15 April 2013

Chapter 8: Playboy meets playgirl

As Wayne swiped the key card and opened the hotel room door, we were greeted by a decadently lavish living area. The night curtains of the free falling windows were tied up, revealing a breathtaking panoramic view of the Singapore skyline. Flashing neon lights dotted the landscape, and the Singapore flyer loomed majestically, the wheel whirled in a myriad of color burst. We were on top of the world.

The posh lounge chairs were in a rich color of wheat, threaded in intricate embroidery that glimmered with a silken sheen. Plump goose-feather cushions weighed down heavily on the seats in matching embroidered designs. A large fresh fruit platter occupied the beautifully lacquered rosewood coffee table, the exotic fruit variety guaranteed to whet any palate. An array of magazines were fanned out right next to it, featuring only the top tier reads. A modern art-piece hung adjacent to an ostentatious 55 inch LED tv, which was switched on, showing HBO.

Lisa was already helping herself to a premium selection of Godiva chocolates at the bar, which was far from "mini". A private wine cellar was stashed away at a corner of the kitchenette, with the finest selection of aged wines. Wayne pulled out a bottle of champagne, and stuck it into the frosted wine-cooler. Reaching for the wine glasses suspended above the counter top, Wayne pulled out 5 glasses from the rack. He then proceeded to chill the glasses by dipping them into wine-cooler.

Ivan assisted with the bottle opening whilst I set out to help Cary to the master bedroom, as graciously invited by Wayne. Cary's cheeks were flushed from the alcohol as she ambled clumsily into the room, her weight strained against me as I supported her with my arm. I tucked her into the opulent 4 poster bed and pulled the blanket up before leaving the night light on. The room looked romantic and fairy-tale like in the warm glow of the amber light.

I followed the sound of their voices, which directed me to the Jacuzzi area. It was spacious and entirely floored in marble. The Jacuzzi sat in the middle as liquid eruptions formed over the sloshing surface thanks to the powerful water jets. Wayne and Ivan were already in their boxers, their legs dipped into the invitingly warm water of the Jacuzzi. I found it almost impossible to tear my eyes away from Ivan's almost naked form. He was lean, but really toned as his chest was slick from the water droplets which snaked down deliberately over his delicious abs, soaking his boxers.

MiMi and Lisa came out from the bathrooms in their swimsuits, a red polkadot tube monokini and a stripey blue tie string bikini respectively. Mimi stuck her perfectly toned leg into the Jacuzzi, swirling gracefully, getting accustomed to the temperature before dipping her full body in. She smiled at me and gestured for me to follow suit. Lisa pulled my hand excitedly, and pleaded for me to put on her spare wetsuit. I followed her to the guest room where her L.V luggage bag was, and waited as she flipped through a mountain of clothes.

The guest room was adorned in a modern french flair, with Picasso art pieces and metallic lights. Two super single beds stretched out across the room, dressed in matching contemporary bedding of pastel hues. A subliminal brass sculpture guarded a work desk, which looked like it was about to give way under a surfeit of shopping bags from Gucci, Prada, Lanvin and Hermes.

Lisa dug out a beautiful two piece from Miss Selfridge. The top was a triangle halter neck with black lacy ruffles, and the bottom too,was black with a ruffled skirting. A stunning gold brooch "Selfridge" was sewed at the lower right hem. It fitted like a charm as the padding inserted cushioned my breasts, making them appear fuller. My consistent visit to the clinic and daily routine of the horrible tea consumption had paid off. I stared into the mirror for a split second, admiring my fruit of labor, literally.

"Lisa, you like Ivan?" I asked as Lisa tied the strings of my halter neck into a ribbon.
"He is cute. I don't mind having fun with him." Lisa replied honestly, giggling like a school girl.

A weird idea suddenly formed in my head.

We splashed in the Jacuzzi as I pulled MiMi to sit by me, allowing Lisa to nestle in next to Ivan. She grabbed his arm suggestively as she accidentally rubs her soft breast against his toned flesh. I pretended to be engrossed in a group chat with Wayne and MiMi, laughing merrily as we played guessing games. The five of us then finished three bottles of champagne, and the atmosphere was in flames. Wayne decided to call it a night as he got out of the tub to shower and collapse onto the bed next to Cary.

It was just us four, inebriated at 4.30 am in the morning, feeling the heat from the alcohol, the water jets and indomitable lust. Ivan was obviously more tipsy than he had wanted to be, sporting a healthy pink tinge all over his body and cheeks. Lisa took advantage of the situation by proposing a lascivious game of truth and dare with the couple of beers left unfinished.

The first spin of the bottle. With the luck of a distraught gambler, it was my turn to give Ivan a dare. Lisa looked at me expectantly, holding her breath in anticipation. Ivan looked at me intently. I gave him a come-hither smirk. I clapped my hands in delight as I announced: "Ivan has to kiss Lisa from her neck, down her cleavage, to the navel and end at the start of tie string bikini bottom." Ivan's jaw tightened. He knew I was doing it on purpose.

I indulged in the fact that I knew how a playboy like him operates. I was no way more attractive than Lisa, but the idea of playing hard-to-get tickled at Ivan's ego, because he was too used to getting whatever he wants. Lisa let out a false scream of shock upon hearing my dare, but allowed Ivan to lunge at her body, his tender lips caressing the streamline of her body. It was strangely erotic to voyeur such a scene.

Second spin. It was Lisa's turn to give MiMi a dare. "French kiss Violette for 1 minute." She ordered, her legs scantily hovered across Ivan's lap. It only made sense as there were no other suitable candidate. MiMi caressed my cheek gently, her fingers wrinkled from soaking in the tub. I played along as I inched towards her, our heads tilted in consonant angles as our lips searched for each other. Her arms were wrapped around me as I felt her tender tongue snaking through my lips, reaching out for mine.

I could hear Lisa counting down faintly in the background, her voice hovering over the sound of the water jets. But I was lost in the tension that was building up from the kiss. MiMi was sweet, hints of vodka, champagne and strawberries tantalized my tastebuds. Our tongues tangoed slowly, rubbing and tasting. It was gentle, girly and very passionate. Her hands moved steadily to the front, and I felt her cupping my soft breasts in her palms. I was alarmed, but the arousal was a sensation too powerful and too pleasurable that I was rooted.

"And... 60!" Lisa ended the dare with joint applause from Ivan. MiMi pulled away from me slowly, with a knowing smile on her face. I was confused, but I smiled back in response. A few more rounds then ensued, and with the last beer gone, Ivan got up and said "Alright, its time for bed! I'm dying." Lisa followed him like a puppy, rushing to hold his hand. Ivan turned back to look at me and I shot a glance at Lisa, to indicate she has already claimed him for the night. His smile stiffened as he walked away.

"Violette, you can share my bed." MiMi offered, still soaking in the watery bliss, no intention of leaving yet.

"You not gonna turn in?" I questioned. It was already 5.45am.

"Lisa is probably going to need some space with Ivan." MiMi hinted wisely. I assumed Lisa must have expressed her desire for Ivan long ago during the cab ride.

"Oh. Well. I guess then we just have to stay here for awhile more then." I kicked back, letting the jets massage my aching back, allowing my legs to be pummeled by the harsh flow.

"Violette, have you ever kissed a girl?" MiMi asked. And I could tell from her tone that she has been hatching something since the moment we met.

"No... Not really. I guess. Why?"

"You are into girls. I can feel it. Let me show you..." MiMi sat closer next to me, and I felt my heart pounding defiantly in my chest.

Before I could part my lips to speak, her mouth was already pressed against them, her tongue wriggling and making love to mine, which was reciprocating to its fullest might. Her hands were slow and sensual, touching all the right spots, tickling, trailing, circling from my spine, to my thighs, to my pelvic region. My disobedient body quivered from such tease as I felt myself succumbing to the mercy of another female entity.

My hands moved on their own accord, working their way into her tube monokini as I undid the ribbon in front. Her breasts spilled out, firm and taut, her nipples rigid in attention. I fondled with them, the touch of the tender goodness sent off bolts of electricity down my nerves. MiMi did the same, her fingers untying the strings at the back of my bikini. I felt my breasts freed from the wetsuit, submerged in the water. She pulled me up, her tongue now working hard on my nipples, her hand groping the circumference with passion.

A soft moan escaped my lips as she nibbled, her fingers then trailing to my bikini bottom, tugging at it, pulling it down. She then directed me to lie at the edge of the Jacuzzi, my legs spread apart. It was chilly now that my body is exposed to the cold air conditioning as I lie there, facing the ceiling, but the heat of the water gushing towards my sex drove me mad. And then she dived right into the middle, her hands holding my thighs firmly. She was in full view of my sex, as she smiled and kissed the labia slowly.

Her tongue then flicked at my sensitive bud, licking furiously. I moaned, my hands reaching forward to grab her hair. Goosebumps formed on my arms as I raised my head to watch her at work. She sucked at the bud in a steady rhythm, her right hand forked to part my nether lips for easier access. Her fingers then went in, thrusting in the same flow as her tongue, rubbing, sucking and stroking. I felt the pleasure building up as I thrashed about, my hips rising and falling to the rhythm of her cunnilingus. My bud was swollen and almost bursting with pleasure as my moans grew louder.

She then increased her speed as her fingers went faster, the sound of my juice merged with the vibrations of the water jets in lewd harmony. Her tongue dribbled hard at my bud as her soft lips sucked hard at the radius of it. Harder and harder... as I let out a helpless cry, my hips stirring fervently. The climax then exploded as I felt the orgasm rupturing from within, the waves of pleasure collided against the surges of the waves from the Jacuzzi.

The strange vibe that I had been feeling dominated me throughout the whole session with MiMi. As we got out of the tub and headed to the bathroom, I finally knew what it was. It was the dark side of me, of lust, deceit, tease and heartbreaker. I do not know if it has been predominating only after the vicious rape incident, but I was sure that it had only been dormant, having existed since a long time ago... I guess it was the real me that I had suppressed after being hurt by Darren.

But things are different now.

We changed and sneaked quietly into the guestroom. Lisa was asleep, but Ivan was nowhere to be seen. MiMi gave me a hug before climbing into her bed. I went out of the room dressed in nothing but a bathrobe as we did not want to wake Lisa by turning on the lights to look for dry clothes.

I searched through the Penthouse and finally found Ivan standing in the balcony, which delivered a full view of the daybreak. It was breathtaking. Ivan was clad in Wayne's spare shorts, his abs glowing from the sun rays. We stood in silence as we admired the view.  And suddenly, Ivan turned to look at me.

"I don't know what you think of me. But whatever it is, its not true." I detected anger in his voice, but I did not turn to face him.

"Lisa likes you." was all that I could come up with.

"I don't care about her. Why are you so weird? And so mean? I came here because of you."

"Did you guys not have sex?" I asked, a part of me felt that Lisa would always make sure she have anything that she wanted.

"I told you I am not whatever that you think of me as." Ivan could not bear with my detachment from the emotional conversation, his arms yanking at my shoulders, spinning me to look him in the eyes. The way he avoided my question left too much dubiety to be answered.

The sun has risen fully, the golden rays shone luminously against Ivan's face, making him look more attractive than he already is.

"I want you. And I don't want to play games anymore. Come with me to my place. I want time with you alone.. in my arms." Ivan stared right through my eyes, as though he could look into my soul. He bent down to kiss me on the lips.

I could have sworn my heart almost melted at that very moment, but images of Darren popped up in my head as I bit my lips, thinking of a smart reply.

"Lisa is my friend." I answered.

"You only met her last night!!!" Ivan raised his voice a little, feeling agitated.

"And so did you." I pushed his hands away as those words left my lips, stepping away from the balcony, pushing at the sliding door. Before I walked into the cold living area, I turned back and said

"Go pick someone else that ain't got a brain."

As I walked into the guest room, I heard Ivan gathering his things before the front door clicked open. And he was gone.



lesson 8: A man who truly wants you, will never let another woman walk into his arms.





No comments:

Post a Comment